Skip to main content

Clever girl

I can't believe there is only about ten weeks left until our baby girl comes. Being this nervous and exited at the same time is very confusing.

My 3 year old very wisely and confidently asked me a favor today. That when I birth her little sister I must please do so sitting down, cause she didn't have a very good view when I birthed her brother on my knees. And she wants to make sure all babies come out head first and is up side down when inside a mommy.

Hmmm think she knows way too much about birth. She is so smart and such a special girl.

Ciane is also growing up way too fast. My baby will soon be the big brother!

I am so very blessed to be in such a wonderful place and time in my life. Yes I have my off days but I know that this is where I belong.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The birth of my babies

I have two amazing birth stories to share.   Both natural and unmedicated.   My stories make me proud, not only to be a mother but to be a woman.   It was Valentine’s Day 2010; I was 39 weeks pregnant with my first. I spend the whole day hoping this won't be a silly cliché love baby (I was single at the time).   So baby waited until 2am on the 15th. I woke up thinking I wet the bed, but as I got up and the water kept flowing, I knew it was time.   I grabbed my bags, woke my mother, and off we went.   We got to the birth centre about 02:30; the midwife checked me and decided I needed to get into the birth pool immediately.   Then the contractions started.   At first they weren't that bad, and I joked about them.   But they grew more intense, none the less I handled the pain very good.   By 5am I was so tired and just wanted to sleep.   I got into bed and immediately fell asleep.   By 7am I woke up in allot of pain, ...

Awesome news

. God wants to use me to help other woman and children, and I am reporting for duty. I feel so blessed and know God has a huge plan for us. At first I was shocked now I am over joyed!!! I am about 5 weeks pregnant with my third baby.  Every child is a huge gift from God.  I feel so honored to be given this huge responsibility.  I make so many mistakes every day but I know that He will always pick me up and put me back on track. I did not mention God in any of my previous posts, I thought i would keep religion out of it and just speak in general.  But I was wrong to do so, cause whithout his mercy I am nothing and I'm capable of nothing. My God is an awesome God and I need to speak up. 

The birth of Carmin Callisa (rewrite)

Carmin Callisa 19 December 2013 Unplanned planned assisted birth at home The first time I wrote this story wasn't very good. I think I was a little too negative to an overall positive birthing experience. Both my other births went smooth and quick in their own way. And I was about to experience something totally different than what I expected. Ciane (baby nr 2) was 4 months old, exclusively breastfed, when we found out I was pregnant. I have to share this we were away for the weekend with my parents and my oldest daughter, then 3 told my mother she is going to have a baby sister named Callisa. We all laughed and joked until I started getting sick on the Monday .. like morning sickness sick. So I had a three year old and a basically newborn, needless to say my pregnancy was a little more stressed and busy as apposed to the 9 months I basically spent in bed with the others. We decided we are going to have an unassisted home birth. We know the drill. Until w...